Technological Evolution vs Biological Evolution
Bimimicry doesn't work because humans have differences between natural evolution. What differences?
- Abstraction / Decomposition
- Technology that makes better technology
- Accurate Intergenerational information transfer
- Language ability to coordinate
- Abstract pattern replicators as opposed to instantiated pattern replicators
- Our genetics selected for neuroplasticity. Software upgrades without needing hardware upgrades
Idea: Neuroplasticity may enable us to create a “course” to retrain ourselves to generate non-rivalrous games. Education is key. We need to train enough adult humans to create a safe haven and train new humans (kids) in the new ways.
Peaceful cultures got killed by warring cultures, so we need a new system that integrates rivalrous and non-rivalrous abilities. Albeit we're currently very biased toward rivalrous, so the right way will seem non-rivalrous.
Because of this, individuals of a species can affect the entire planet as opposed to other animals who are constrained to their local area.
Evolution is meta-stable because nothing in the system can evolve 1000x faster.
Tech is metacognitive meaning humans can use
Tech that evolves tech exponentially